Managing risk with a more empowered workforce
How do you equip your staff with the tools and information to handle the full breadth of their job remit? No matter how extensive their training is, retaining and applying this knowledge depends on how frequently they face various situations.
The common challenges of a manufacturing operation:
- Making the correct instructions, data and information easy to find for a specific task
- Enabling operators to quickly perform all critical steps in the correct sequence
- Incorporating an automated audit trail be to show operators and job times
- Coordinating multiple roles and spreading complex operational assignments
Our experienced automation professionals apply work process management (WPM) tools to address these challenges and deliver many essential benefits:
- Facilitate automated access to data from one or multiple systems
- Provide standard operating procedure (SOP) documentation (down to the specific page / section) and work instructions etc.
- Guide operators, graphically and contextually, through complex work processes (critical alarm responses, quality test procedures, rare but critical maintenance operations, required regulatory reporting)
- Coordinate processes spanning multiple roles, so the appropriate instructions for a specific role are issued only when the pre-requisite roles and tasks have been completed
- Capture and document the experience of the most seasoned operators
- Guide less experienced operators through the same work process sequence as more experienced operators
- Provide a complete audit trail of who did what and when
Technologies are available to provide these benefits at a reasonable cost and within a relatively short period of time. Contact us today for an exploratory conversation to determine the best way to get started.
Whatever industry you’re in, whatever technology you need, Iconsys has the solution.