Simplifying the operational and business challenges of enterprise integration
Bridging the IT/OT gap to effectively close the loop in your business, operational and automation systems is anything but straightforward. The difficult task of keeping your plant running without operational friction and safety risk is heightened further by limited staff resources, and there are many other questions to consider:
- How do you determine the best approach for solving specific challenges?
- How can you quantify material consumption quickly at the end of a production run or batch without incurring supply chain delays or additional inventory or labour costs?
- How do you incorporate new technologies, such as Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), data analytics, cloud data storage, etc.?
- Is the right data being captured at the right frequency and granularity to enable effective analytics?
- Is the right data available to the analytical people in your organisation who can use it to improve your asset performance and ultimately your business outcomes?
- What is the baseline for acceptable asset performance?
- Have you considered using a metric like overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) to measure the efficiency of your operation and assets?
- Are you using key performance indicator (KPI) dashboards to give visibility to how well or badly your assets are performing?
- Do your maintenance requirements schedule you, or do you schedule them?
- How can you empower your operators and reduce risk?
Raise your business performance
Our enterprise integration team provides a platform-independent approach and expert analysis to define ways to improve your business outcomes and stay competitive. They can recommend leading-edge technology to complement your existing systems infrastructure, as well as offer solutions in the following critical areas:
- Understanding the capabilities and goals of your organisation and stakeholders
- Leveraging your existing infrastructure wherever possible
- Defining a logical, incremental approach to solving the business problem
- Leveraging the latest in manufacturing execution system (MES) strategies and technologies
- Optimising performance and decreasing downtime, while getting your maintenance activities and costs under control
- Incorporating ISA-95 and ISA-88 standards
- Using data visualization and advanced analytics effectively to optimise performance across assets, materials, energy and yield
- Applying work process management (WPM) tools to help personnel with critical procedures and tasks
Enterprise Integration areas include:
For Enterprise Integration,you can count on Iconsys.